How you can help
In America, continued support for:
- Area Hmong Elder Group
- Hmong Community Garden
- School Lyceums: “Legacies of the Indochina War” and “Cultural Heritage of the Hmong and Lao”
- Museum Display: “From Laos to America: Changing Worlds, Changing Lives”.
- Expansion of the artifact collection and related oral histories.
In Laos, continued support for:
- Book Box Libraries*
- Medical supplies to hospitals and clinics**
- Surgery and prosthetics for amputees
- Surgery for cleft patients and victims of Noma
- Minefield clearance
- Clearance of surface UXO
- Mine-risk education videos and other media
- Village development
*We cannot accept the donation of English-language children’s books. All books that we provide to Lao schools are printed in the Lao language.
** We cannot accept the donation of pharmaceutical or “over-the counter” drugs.
Monetary donations can also be sent to:
We Help War Victims, Inc.
1833 Creek Road, Mosinee, Wisconsin, USA, 54455
Donations save lives and limbs.